Challenging theories, reimagining concepts
By providing our community with a platform to discuss, the ATT is championing the way forward in creating a reimagined Afghanistan.
- Utilising ATT networks, connections and resources to provide students with academic integrity and legitimacy.
- Providing students with access to resources and material to help support them with their works.
- Access to e-Library resources and scholarly literature through ATT’s resources.
Acknowledging the past, creating solutions for the future
With open discourse and encouraged deliberation on topics, the ATT provides you with creative freedom in helping design both normative and empirical based solutions.
- Hosting events and workshops which aim to further academic discourse.
- Collaborating with our partners at universities and the Afghan Student Union to enhance community relationships.
- Arriving at viable, long-term solutions to help solve issues faced. Commenting, discussing and giving constructive feedback to solutions proposed.
Producing meaningful, reliable outputs
After giving our scholars both platforms to debate and methods to arrive at solutions, the ATT aims to release publications to further the academic literature.
- Generating a strong academic literature on methods of statecraft within Afghanistan and its diaspora.
- Publishing reports, essays and short works via the ATT website – worked on by the ATT contributors and committee and funded by the Afghan Student Union.
- Championing academic quality of the most rigorous kind, forging lifelong solutions.